Transit is all about finding the easiest and best route to get from one place to another.
We believe that same philosophy should apply to transit websites.
360Civic has created efficient websites for public transportation systems (buses and trains) that make it easy for both experienced and first-time riders to find the information and links they need.
Sites That Are Simple to Get Around
We provide a complete transit website solution package that includes:
- A personalized design with intuitive navigation that fits how you wish to present yourself to the community
- Web apps for iOS and Android
- Route maps and schedules for buses and trains
- Easy ticket purchase or frequent rider pass purchase/renewal modules
- Real-time GPS to help visitors plan routes or reach a destination
- Credit card processing module
- Service alerts, sent via email or text message (including schedule changes/cancellations due to weather or other outside factors)
If you need additional customization we can deliver any pages, modules or functionality designed to address your specific objectives.
The 360Civic approach to transit sites is simple: An appealing, responsive and user-friendly design, well-organized navigation, and compliance with all WCAG 2.0 and ADA standards, so pages are accessible to daily commuters, first-time visitors, and transportation company personnel, regardless of challenges or disabilities.
From trip planners to travel advisories to internal information such as Board agendas and operating budgets, our transit websites deliver everything you’ll need to service your community.
We listen to what you need, and then we make it happen.