The Functionality School District Websites Need to Succeed
Our objective with school websites is to take a holistic approach to each project. The best results are achieved when we build a cohesive site, with complimentary aspects of functionality designed from day one to work together.
From content to functionality to training, 360Civic delivers a website with support services that will enhance the ability of schools and school districts to deliver content and information, and to receive feedback from site visitors and constituents.
Our web development services for schools also include the following:
- The ability to update information using the internal resources of your school or district staff, usually through a simple but powerful content management system (CMS)
- A searching capability that allows students, parents, teachers and administrators to easily locate the content they seek, whether that’s accessing a homework assignment online or finding the date and time of the next PTA meeting
- One-entry point functionality that allows integration with databases, outside vendors and other entity properties
- Reliable ADA-compliant and ADA-usable requirements, so every student and parent in your district is welcome on your website
- The ability to index and retrieve a substantial amount of documents, from extracurricular activity schedules to board of education meeting minutes
- Integrated calendaring and scheduling functionality that allows users to integrate with internal calendars
- Integrated security and intrusion repellent technology
- Full transfer of existing content
In addition, 360Civic can provide:
- Integrated, affordable web and mobile apps for most common features needed by municipalities. These include augmented reality and full integration with the website and key services
- On time and on budget performance guarantees
- Support for analytics, analysis, focus groups and presentation, plus video creation services and SEO