The Functionality Court Websites Need to Succeed
Our objective with court websites is to take a holistic approach to each project. The best results are achieved when we build a cohesive site, with complimentary aspects of functionality designed from day one to work together.
From content to functionality to training, 360Civic delivers a website with support services that will enhance the ability of a judicial entity to deliver content and information, and to receive feedback from site visitors and constituents.
Our web development services for utilities and water districts also include the following:
- The ability to efficiently update information using the internal resources of your staff, usually through a simple but powerful content management system (CMS)
- A searching capability that allows visitors to your courts site to easily locate the content they seek, whether that’s paying a parking meter ticket or getting answers to questions about jury duty
- Simple one-entry point functionality that allows integration with databases, outside vendors and other entity properties
- Reliable ADA-compliant and ADA-usable requirements, so every resident in your community is welcome on your website
- The ability to index and retrieve a substantial amount of documents, from court session hours to maps of court locations
- Integrated calendaring and scheduling functionality that allows users to integrate with internal calendars
- Integrated security and intrusion repellent technology
- Full transfer of existing content
In addition, 360Civic can provide:
- Integrated, affordable web and mobile apps for most common features needed by municipalities. These include augmented reality and full integration with the website and key services
- On time and on budget performance guarantees
- Support for analytics, analysis, focus groups and presentation, plus video creation services and SEO