Civic Websites and School District Websites Are More Engaging With Videos
Videos are a powerful way to teach, communicate and promote a special program or event. Many of your website visitors may find a video presentation more appealing than text and images alone.
360Civic can provide the functionality that makes it easy for your team or the public to upload videos. We can also create any videos you may wish to add, shot to your specifications.
Uses of Video for Civic Websites
Videos can be used to train, promote or explain. Typical uses on public sector sites include:
- Special events
- City council meetings
- Athletic event highlights
- School assemblies
- Board of education meetings
- Power/water utility plant tours
Creating Effective Videos
Our video services incorporate every aspect of production, from script to direction to getting the most from your personnel on film. Our turnkey solution includes:
- Digital video equipment
- Adequate lighting
- Proper sound recording
- Professional editing and post-production
- Uploading in a format accessible to the visitor
Adding Constituent Videos
Some public sector sites, particularly schools, may wish to encourage visitors to submit their own videos – this is another unique and creative way to build a relationship with your constituents. 360Civic can not only provide a user-friendly means to do so, we can help you in ways to encourage video submissions through your website and social media.
Eye-Catching 3D Videos
Animation offers an effective way to communicate both simple and complex information through a website or social media. 3D animation provides an even more sophisticated and memorable product that can generate interest in your organization and its services, among other benefits.
Our graphic design and animation team includes artists that have worked on feature films, television shows, commercials and corporate videos.
Whatever you need, we can deliver:
- Videos –We’ll create them from script to finished product
- Logo Design – Your organization’s name will stand out more with a 3D logo that draws the eye and demands attention
- Product Visualization – Communicate more information about new and existing programs and services with a 3D presentation that exhibits far more than a photo
- Training and Learning Management Systems - A 3D view offers a more immersive experience that will enhance both engagement and outcomes