West Basin utilized 360Civic to upgrade and renovate its website. This project included:
- Creating a brand new design to connect with West Basin’s diverse audience
- Update and modernize content to ensure relevance, implementing a dynamic, user-friendly content management system (CMS)
- Help West Basin save money and time with more efficient and cost-effective email marketing, as well as provide training, hosting, and ongoing support.
West Basin Municipal Water District’s new website produced notable results:
- After one year both total traffic and search engine traffic increased, while the bounce rate decreased, indicating that site visitors now stay longer
- Total pages viewed by visitors is up more than 4,000
- Mobile traffic increased 32%
- Greater ease of use for district personnel, resulting in more frequent content additions and changes
- Email newsletters are easily sent with the click of a button; the CMS system handles large email lists, bounce-backs and ‘unsubscribes’ automatically
- ADA review to make sure the website was in compliance with all government regulations
- The flexible technology platform allows personnel to incorporate advanced agenda, mobile and other functionality into one unified system
Time to Update Your Municipal Website?
360Civic’s experience in public sector websites includes award-winning projects that were delivered on time and on budget.