Websites for superior courts are excellent resources for people searching for information about jury duty, paying their traffic tickets, court services, and much more. However, if a superior court website isn’t optimized so its web visitors can easily find what they’re looking for, then they won’t be able to properly assist their community online.
San Bernardino Superior Court (SBSC) recognized this problem on their website, and asked 360Biz to create a both a brand new website and a new Intranet for their employees.
Our approach to creating an upgraded website included the following steps:
- Analyze web traffic behavior to research most commonly searched for information when visiting SBSC’s website
- Design a responsive and modern theme for easy use and clear navigation
- Update current content and create new pages as necessary to ensure information is clear to understand and up-to-date
After launching their new website, SBSC experienced the following results:
- Web visitors increased 16%
- Page views increased 42%
- Mobile visits increased 38%
- Bounce rate decreased 50%
- SEO traffic grew 10%
Is it Time for an Upgrade?
Is your municipal website difficult to navigate and in need of a new design? Contact 360Civic and let us know what you’re looking for.