Recently 360Civic unveiled its Helping the Helpers (HTH) nonprofit website program. To celebrate this new venture, and to give something back to those who do the most for others in our communities, we want to provide new, mobile-friendly websites to two deserving organizations, at no charge.
But to do this, we need your help!
Do you work for or volunteer at a nonprofit that is doing great things? If so, you know the critical role a quality website plays in everything they do, from collecting donations to promoting upcoming events. How would that organization benefit from a sophisticated new website that offers the following benefits:
- Original content from professional writers
- An integrated, user-friendly donation and credit card acceptance platform
- The ability to process donations with an exceptionally low nonprofit transaction rate
- A convenience fee offset for donors willing to cover credit card processing fees
- The ability to add or change content in a way that is as simple as using Word.
- Full support and training
This opportunity is ideal for new nonprofits trying to build a presence in their area of interest, or a growing city or regional organization ready to take the next step into more prominent fundraising.
Tell Us About A Great Organization That Could Use A Free Nonprofit Website
If you would like to suggest a nonprofit for the chance to receive a free new website, visit our Facebook page and tell us about them. The organizations selected will be contacted in December – just like Santa, we think that’s the best time to give a special gift.